David McMurry has a passion for family, public service, and fighting for what he believes in.
David currently serves as Marketing Director for Freeman Webb Company. He has been a passionate community organizer, volunteer, and engagement agent, in Madison, for more than a decade. His history of community service includes seven (7) years Madison-Rivergate Area Chamber of Commerce (Past President), Nashville LGBT Chamber, and Historic Nashville Inc.
He currently serves on the Board of our Nashville Convention Center Authority (Music City Center) and Nashville Pride.
David’s philanthropy includes annual fundraising for Nashville Cares, Discover Madison Inc, Christian Cooperative Ministries, Madison Goodlettsville Rotary Club, and Fifty Forward Madison Station.
For over a decade David has laid out a strong foundation for Madison by implementing smart initiatives, and bold leadership. The following accomplishments showcase how David was a strong and independent advocate for residents of District 9.
- Former President, Madison Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Madison-Goodlettsville Rotary Club
- Nashville Citizen Police Academy Graduate
- Organizer and Host Madison Mondays: Community Meeting
- Founder, Friends of Peeler Park Preservation Society with Metro Parks
- Buying Smart with THDA in Madison HomeBuying Workshop Series.
- Madison Community Representative
- Nashville Music City Center Board Member
- Founder, Madtown 360 Business networking (Now MRACC Monthly Mixer)
- Madison Chamber Ambassador
- Madison Community Clean Up Captain
- Fifty Forward Whistlestop Conductor of the Year for Madison Goodlettsville Rotary Club
- Best Of Madison: Best Neighbor 2017 & 2018